Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wow, it's been a while. Um, I got a mouse...

So it's been about 6 months since I last wrote. Not too much change and still doing fine, 7 months cable free. I did finally get a wireless mouse... went for the Logitech MX AirMouse (pretty sexy, yeah?). Works in the air and/or on a desk... pretty sweet. It can get a little awkward controlling it in the air, there's no absolute space. I was sort of hoping it would be more like a Wii controller, but hey, it does the job.

I still think my ideal cursor mover would be a wireless version of Wacom's Bamboo Touch... or maybe it would be sort of like the touch pad of the latest macbook pro. I want zoom and all those fun iPhone like gestures!

I considered The Loop for a short while after reading an article in NYT (which I'll have post about later), but the decided it was stupid... also ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment